UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 149 Livestock Spreading Officer, Inspector & Overseer Vacancies
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UkSSSC (Hindi: उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग) is the state agency authorized to conduct civil service examination for entry-level appointments in various civil services in the state of Uttarakhand. The agency’s charter is provided by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide a Public Service Commission for the Union and every State.
List of Examinations Conducted by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission from time to time. (Direct recruitment through interviews only as per the service rules of various posts)
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
India’s most well-known government sector company is the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) – www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The company has branches and regional head offices across the country. The UKSSSC is now deciding to fill the vacant position by recruiting people from across the country. UKSSSC Vacancy. Therefore, UKSSSC is going to conduct an examination to recruit people to the vacant posts. Recently UKSSSC has published a new recruitment notification for 149 Livestock Spreading Officer, Inspector & Overseer Vacancies.
The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given as the link below. All the eligible candidates who are willing to join this company.
All job seekers should read this recruitment notification before applying for the job. UKSSSC Vacancy. Recruitment will be done for the following vacancies:
Posts & Eligibility Criteria of UKSSSC vacancy:
The recruitment process will be done for filling up a total of 149 vacant posts.
- Livestock Spreading Officer
- Number of vacancies – 120 posts
- Payscale – 35400 per months
- Overseer – 26
- Number of vacancies – 03 posts
- Pay Scale – 29200 per months
- Inspector – 03
- Number of vacancies – 26 posts
- Pay Scale – 19900 & 92300 per months
- Educational Qualification – Candidate should have a degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University. Candidates must have that qualification or higher qualification. For Overseer/Inspector: Candidate must be intermediate or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
- Age Limit – Candidates who are willing to apply for this job, candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not exceed 28 years.
- Application fee: candidates need to pay 300 for UR, OBC and 150 for ST/SC candidates.
- Selection process: written test and physical efficiency test
- Important Dates- Opening date of Online Application: 02.03.2020
Closing date of Online Application: 31.03.2020.
- Written Test: Month June 2020
- How to apply: Interested Eligible Candidate may apply online from the official link
- For more information click on Official Notification
Posts & Eligibility Criteria of UKSSSC vacancy
- Post Name – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Number of vacancy – 121
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have that high qualification. For this job, a candidate should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Age Limit – The age of the candidates for this job should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 42 years as on 01.07.2019
Application Fees – OBC, GEN candidates needs to pay Rs.300/, SC/ST/PWD needs to pay Rs.150/-
Important Dates – Opening date of Online Application: 03.03.2020Closing date of Online Application: 02.04.2020
For more information click on Official Notification
How to Fill UKSSSC Form
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Govt. of Uttrakhand Latest Govt. Recruitment in 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.