SEBI Various Post Online Form 2020
About SEBI Post
The Security and Exchange Board of India has recently invited online applications for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 in various branches. Those candidates who are interested in recruitment to various posts can read the full notification before applying online. Candidates can fill-up the form from 7 of March 2020 through the official website www.sebi.gov.in.
Applicants desirous of securing a job in SEBI are careful not to try to cheat any unscrupulous elements by making false promises to get a job in SEBI. If any candidate comes for such offer/practice, it can be brought immediately to the notice of SEBI, such as name and contact details like recruitment of elements to be admitted to practice @sebi.gov.in
|SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
· Application Begin : 07/03/2020
· Last Date for Apply Online : 23/03/2020
· Last Date Pay Exam Fee:23/03/2020
· Pre Examination Date : 12/04/2020
· Mains Exam Date : 03/05/2020
· General / OBC: 1000/-
· SC / ST / PH: 100/-
· Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
|Vacancy Details Total : 147 Post
Age Limit : Max 30 Year As on 29/02/2020
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Manager (General)||80||· Master Degree in Any Stream OR
· Bachelor Degree in Law LLB OR
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR
· Charted Accountant CA / CS OR
· Any Other Equivalent Degree
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||34||· Bachelor Degree in Law LLB|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||11||· Bachelor Degree with a Master Degree in Computer Science / IT
· Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / IT / Computer Science
|Engineering Civil||01||· Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering Electrical||04||· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Research||05||· Master Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / More Details Read the Notification.|
|Official Language||01||· Master Degree in Hindi with English as A Language in Degree Level / Bachelor Degree with Hindi and Master Degree with Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce.|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Activity|| Important Dates (SEBI reserves the right to
make any change in these dates)
|Online Application and Payment of fee OnLine||March 07, 2020, to March 23, 2020|
|Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations)||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||April 12, 2020|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||May 03, 2020|
|Phase III Interview||May 03, 2020|
Paper – 2 of Phase II for Information Technology Stream shall be held separately, the details of which shall be available on the SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) in due course.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India) is a is regulator for the securities market in India owned by the Indian Government. SEBI was established in 1988 and given statutory powers on 30 January 1992 through SEBI Act, 1992. The Securities and Exchange Board of India is headquarters in the business district of Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla Complex and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western regional offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Ahmedabad respectively. It has opened local offices in Jaipur and Bangalore and has also opened offices in Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Kochi, and Chandigarh in the financial year 2013 – 2014.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India is managed by its members, including:
- The Chairman is nominated by the Government of India.
- Two members, i.e, officers of the Union Ministry of Finance.
- One member from the Reserve Bank of India.
- The remaining five members are nominated by the Government of India, out of which at least three will be full-time members.
After the 1999 amendment, collective investment schemes were brought under SEBI, excluding NIDs, chit funds, and cooperatives.
Functions and Responsibilities Of
The Preamble of The Securities and Exchange Board of India describes the basic functions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India “… to protect the interests of investors in securities and for the development of the securities market, and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.”.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India should be responsible for the needs of the three groups that constitute the market:
- issuers of securities
- market intermediaries
The Securities and Exchange Board of India has three functions in a body: quasi-legislative, quasi-judicial and quasi-executive. It drafts rules in its legislative capacity, it performs investigative and enforcement actions in its executive function and it passes rules and orders in its judicial capacity. Although this makes it very powerful, there is an appeal process to create accountability. There is a Securities Appellate Tribunal which is a three-member tribunal and is currently headed by Justice Tarun Aggarwal, former Chief Justice of Meghalaya High Court.  A second appeal is direct to the Supreme Court. SEBI has played a very active role in streamlining disclosure requirements on international standards.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after March 01, 1990.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
- Only those candidates belonging to ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are eligible to apply under OBC Category. The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to apply under OBC Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as ‘Unreserved’. Candidates belonging to the OBC
Some Useful Important Links