Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence agency centered in Bengaluru, India. it’s far ruled beneath the management of the Indian ministry of defence.
The government-owned business enterprise is mainly involved in the operations of the aerospace and is presently concerned in the layout, fabrication and assembly of the plane, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. it has numerous facilities spread throughout India inclusive of Bengaluru, Nasik, koruna, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, hyderabad and kasaragod. the HAL hf-24 Marut fighter-bomber turned into the primary fighter plane made in India.
Production line of the HAL Dhruv at Bangalore
Hal becomes mounted as Hindustan aircraft restrained in Bangalore on 23 December 1940 via walchand hirachand who became chairman of the employer. the businesses workplace changed into opened at a bungalow referred to as “eventide” on Domlur street.
The enterprise and system for the manufacturing facility at Bangalore was installation by William D. Pawley of the intercontinental plane agency of new york, who had already installed primary aircraft production organisation (Camco) in partnership with Chinese nationalist authorities. Pawley received a big wide variety of gadget-equipment and systems from the united states.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Are Invited Online Application Form For Post Of Diploma Technician in Various Department. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification.
Post Name: Diploma Technician Recruitment 2020
- Application Start: 03/03/2020
- Last Date Apply Online: 24/03/2020
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
|Vacancy Details Total Post: 12|
|DMT-20/01||Mechanical||D / 6||07||
|DTE-20/01||Electrical||D / 6||03|
|DTEC-20/01||Electronics||D / 6||02|
- Gen / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
- No Fee For Any Candidate.
- Only Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
- Candidates who have received communication from HAL and are interested to apply for the advertised posts shall visit our website http://www.hal-india.co.in to apply ONLINE. No other form of application will be entertained.
- The link for submitting Online Applications will be open from 1000 hrs on 03.03.2020 to 2400 hrs on 24.03.2020 Application through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number which are to be entered in the Online Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active as any important intimation to them shall be provided by HAL through e-mail.
- Request for change of Mailing Address, Discipline as declared in the on-line application will not be entertained.
- If the information/certificates furnished by the candidates at any stage is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- Any further Information / Corrigendum / Addendum would be uploaded only on HAL Website http://www.hal-india.co.in
a) The selection will be done through Written Test;
b) Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchanges and TTI, Bangalore will be intimated to apply online;
c) On receipt of intimation from HAL, candidates need to apply ONLINE after ensuring that they fulfil the eligibility criteria;
d) Applications received through ONLINE will be screened as per the eligibility criteria, norms laid down in the Notification.
e) Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma in Engineering. The company reserves the right to decide the cut off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. However, the cut off percentage of marks for SC/ST candidates cannot be less than 50% and for all other categories not less than 60%, in the qualifying
f) The Written Test will be held at Bangalore. The date and time of the Written Test will be intimated to shortlisted eligible candidates by e-mail (in the e-mail id provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website
g) The Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours duration. The test will be in three parts, comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 20 questions on General Awareness, Part-II will consist of 40 questions on English & Reasoning. Part-III will consist of 100 questions on the concerned Trade. Each question carries one mark each and there is no negative Mark.
h) Candidates have to appear for Written Test at their own expenses, on the date, time & venue, which will be mentioned in their Admit Card. The candidates have to download Admit Card from HAL Website (http://www.hal-india.co.in).
i) Candidates are required to bring Admit Card & one of the following original Photo Identity Card, along with Xerox copy of the Photo Identity Card duly attested, to prove their identity before the Invigilator failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Written Test:-
o Voters ID Card
o Driving Licence
o Aadhar Card
o PAN Card
o ID Card (by Central / State Govt. / PSU for their employees)
o ID Cards (by Govt. Agencies authorized)
o ID Cards (by College / Institute where last studied)